The International Songwriting Competition (ISC) is an annual song contest whose mission is to provide the opportunity for both aspiring and established songwriters to have their songs heard in a professional, international arena.
Amateur and professional songwriters and musicians are invited to participate. ISC has the most prestigious panel of judges of all the songwriting and music contests in the world, offering exposure and the opportunity to have your songs heard by the most influential decision-makers in the music industry.
Categories include: AAA (Adult Album Alternative), AC (Adult Contemporary), Americana, Blues, Children’s Music, Comedy/Novelty, Country, EDM (Electronic Dance Music), Folk/Singer-Songwriter, Christian, Instrumental, Jazz, Latin Music, Lyrics Only, Music Video, Performance, Pop/Top 40, R&B/Hip-Hop, Rock, Teen, World Music, Unpublished, and Unsigned Only.
Entrants may submit as many songs as they wish – in the same category or in multiple categories.
DATES | FEES | ENTRY
Opens – April (Midnight)
Deadlines – June 10 (11:59PM)
Semi-Finalist and Finalist announcement – March 2017
Winner announcement – April 2017
- $25 per song
INTERNATIONAL SONGWRITING COMPETITION PRIZES
- Grand Prize:
- $25,000.00 (US) cash
- One hand built custom acoustic guitar from Lowden Guitars
- One amp and cabinet combination from Marshall Amplification’s available catalogue
- One PDP Drum Kit
- One Focusrite Clarett 8Pre
- One Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM Speaker
- 1000 CD Duplication Package from Disc Makers
- 100 sets of strings from D’Addario
- One Gauge Performance Microphone (ECM-80A)
- 12-month Subscription to The Music Registry Record Xpress/A&R Directory
- 12-month Subscription to The Music Registry Record Xpress/Publisher’s Directory
- 1-year Featured Membership from Gig Salad
- 1-year subscription to Celebrity Access
- 3-year Premium Membership from Artist Growth
- 1-year SongU Platinum Membership
- One Thayers Vocal Pack
- 10 hours of free legal service courtesy of George N. Stein, Esq
- All Other Winners: